Monday 11 December 2006
Jackie updated his website with a couple more messages recentley and announced that, "The Myth has been purchased by an American distributor and will be released theatrically sometime in 2007."


The Myth looks like an amazing film, though quite a depature from the usual Jackie Chan style. It recieved nominations in the 25th Annual Hong Kong film awards for: best picture, best action design, best original song and best visual effects, though unfortuanately it didn't win any of them.

In his diary he also mentions how slowly the filming of Rush Hour 3 is going at the moment as everyone apart from Jackie seems to be ill.

In my dictionary, there are only two words that exist, “die” or “work.” The former word doesn’t apply to my life, so I only do the latter. If I didn’t work, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself.
 
posted by Justin at 12/11/2006 12:32:00 am |


0 Comments: