Thursday 14 December 2006


I never quite realized the extent to which Jackie has experimented with other businesses, he can just afford to start something that looks fun, and not care whether it make a profit or a loss. As well as the recent launch of his organic skin care line, he's also dabbled in: restaurants, night clubs, sports car tuning, wine and is of course heavily involved in charity work.

The most interesting of his "hobbies" as he describes them, is that he is currently in the process of designing a car called J-Power, of which 50 will be produced. I'm saving up already.

 
posted by Justin at 12/14/2006 12:37:00 am |


1 Comments:


At 15 December 2006 at 20:00:00 GMT, Blogger ChanFan

Hi Justin!

Love your blog! A clean, open look and some great videos! :-)

I visited your YouTube account, too. Nice! I tried to PM you my two JC videos over there, but one of them is not showing up in my SENT box. So I decided to post their addresses here. Hope you don't mind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bpb_MVLUrA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15Prx-xKE8E

BTW, I sure wouldn't mind having Jackie's car myself, LOL!

Have a great day!

-ChanFan