Thursday 4 March 2010


Recently, after learning about a girl suffering from lukemia, Jackie sent out a plea over the internets to seek a bone marrow donor. and happily one has now been found. But was there ever really a little girl? Was there ever any lukemia? Or did Jackie just want to consume the bone marrow himself to bolster his already might immune system?

No, but many in Hong Kong may think otherwise after Jackie was voted one of the least trusted celebrities there: 'Jackie Chan least trusted in Hong Kong'

Well they say 'least-trusted' but really he's the 77th most trusted person in the poll, which out of 80 might not be great, but it doesn't mean he's a scoundrel. All 80 of the Hong Kong celebrities seem like pretty good guys to me.
 
posted by Justin at 3/04/2010 11:33:00 am |


5 Comments:


At 30 March 2011 at 02:29:00 BST, Anonymous Satria

I like Jackie Chan...

 

At 18 August 2011 at 16:52:00 BST, Blogger David Andrews

I love Jackie Chan, and I have dedicated a section to him on my website - http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews.com/search/label/JACKIE%20CHAN

If you like my site, would you consider a link exchange with me?

Contact me through it if you are interested.

 

At 5 September 2012 at 13:11:00 BST, Blogger acting classes in India

Excellent information! Very useful and amazing, I will be looking to
Participate in the conversations if you folks are looking to talk about this thread
Further.



best acting institute in India


 

At 19 September 2012 at 03:03:00 BST, Anonymous sir jorge

that is awesome to see that he is willing to give back like that, i love it