Saturday 14 April 2007
I've just put up the list of Jackie's favorite ten fights, taken from his biography I Am Jackie Chan: My Life In Action, if you haven't read it yet go out and get it now, because he has had one mighty interesting life, and if you know anything of Jackie's films and co-stars, you might just be quite shocked by some of the details in that book. I've tried to find videos on Youtube to all the fights that he mentions, but unfortunately not all of them are on there, or they do not allow embedding. So as I get round to it I will upload the videos myself (from my beautiful 52 DVD Jackie Chan boxset). So go watch Jackie's most stunning moments on film, and vote for which you think are the best in Jackie's Top Ten Fights.
 
posted by Justin at 4/14/2007 12:07:00 am |


0 Comments: